Affiliate Marketing Advertising is Simply one of the best methods of free advertising in the internet marketing game. This method of marketing is a pure gold mine. It rewards folks that you partnered with, known as “affiliates” for driving unique visitors to your online and in some cases even offline businesses.
Your affiliates will earn a percentage of the sales they earn for you by driving customers to your site. An easier way to think of an affiliate is to think of a salesperson earning a commission to sell your product.
Its a great advertising tool for the merchants but it’s also core income stream for a lot of Internet Marketers today. If for one second you thought it was easy, then please allow me to burst your bubble. it is not easy, it’s simple but not easy. This form of marketing can drain all of your energy if you are not informed and educated on how to successfully achieve the goal.
Do I consider myself to be pro on affiliate marketing techniques? No, I don’t, however, I have made money from it. If I can share with you some of the simple techniques that I use in order to help your business grown then I will certainly and proudly share it but for now, let’s focus on how it works and why folks choose to follow this path.
First I want to talk about the logistics of why this method works and then we can get into my specific scenario.
1) Business Owners choose it because of financial loss fears. Running a business requires a large capital and merchants are responsible for all aspects of the business including the large advertising expenses. This is where it is a good avenue to drive down for some of the merchants willing to give it a whirl. If you are still wondering why to scroll up to the first line of this article and re-read the first paragraph.
3) Good and Unlimited Income through leverage; when you work a regular job your income depends on you actually showing up and with this method of advertising, you don’t need to worry about working very hard to drive traffic as your affiliates will handle this task for themselves just make sure you partner with the right calibre of affiliates and ensure that you actually have a good product to offer.
4) Allows you the opportunity as the merchant to open your business to the global market. This is another reason why this method works for both the merchant and the affiliates. The merchant is responsible for choosing the product or service and providing the affiliates with the tools necessary to succeed, for instance, these tools would be your Ad Copy, Links, Banner Ads etc.
5) The risk is very minor; merchants with low budgets for advertising can rely on their affiliates to drive traffic and sales, if they don’t do the job, then the merchant does not deplete their advertising budget and they just continue looking for the right affiliates for your business.
6) Open for business 24 hours a day/7 days a week; with affiliate marketing, your business will be open all hours of the day while it targets a global market and if you ask me; what can beat that?
However, please keep in mind that all of these benefits would be put to waste if you don’t have the right niche product and tools – your product has to have value for a particular customer or market and you have to be well versed in search engine optimization tactics so that your page is indexed well and your affiliates can find you.