Pink Diamond Overview
While purchasing something precious and costly, everyone remembers to get the maximal amount while passing it. Diamonds are valuable stones, be it a pink or white worn by people all over the world. Pink diamonds seem elegant and are only found just like white diamonds.
The bulk of the pink diamond is derived from Argyle mine placed in Western Australia. Because of which the diamond is termed as Argyle pink diamonds. Though there are pink diamonds, which varies in the shades and hues.
As the Australian Argyle diamond mine is about to close in 2020 because of which the top-rated specialists estimated that in the coming years the annual wholesale price would be more as correlated to the exact past yearly costs.
In the past 11 years, several varieties of pink diamond like Fancy Pink, Fancy Intense, Fancy Deep and Fancy Vivid Pink prices have increased by 367%. Therefore, makes them one of the fastest hard assets all over the world at present.
So, if you estimated to buy a diamond for investment then here, we are giving some valuable information to be kept in mind while investing in Argyle pink diamond includes-
- The most important thing is you should give the same wholesale price as said by the jeweler and not the full retail price. As when you turn the diamond, then the return rate will be as per the wholesale price.
- Know the amount and demand of Argyle pink diamonds. As the financial experts estimate that the need for pink argyle diamond will rise and may exceed the amount globally because of this, the prices will develop naturally, giving you with a fair opportunity for long term profits.
- In the past 11 years, Argyle pink diamonds have conferred an unbeatable achievement in the investment market globally. The data picturized that the pink diamond has exceeded other worthy gems and assets. It has shown an improvement of 30.6 annually with an average sum increase of 367%.
- Another great thing is it can be transported from one generation to other (grandparents to their offspring and so on) without any loss. In fact, because of its rarity, it’s worth is rising day by day. In this way, it helps to manage wealth for a longer duration of time.
- A well-structured investment portfolio reduces the risks allied with weightlessness in the market. Cross Asset Correlation has just multiplied in recent years, whereas the Argyle pink diamond has shown no influence on it.
- Because of the low to nearly no volatility and constant increasing prices, the Argyle pink diamonds are converting the first choice among self-managed super fund (SMSF) investors.
- As diamonds are always priced in foreign currency, i.e., dollars, so you don’t have to bother about the ups and downs in the rate of local currencies. Wherever you go, you’ll get the pay as per the price of the dollar.
- So, keeping these constituents in mind, start your investment in pink diamonds today to get an extensive refund in the future.